MONDAY – Salsa
Please note, no lessons Bank Holiday Mondays
|Times||Classes & Level|
|19:35 – 20:20||Improver 1 & 3 Two Floors|
|20:30 – 21:30||Beginner Course Started 13th September|
|Would you like to know more?|
Our next Courses start March/April 2022
THURSDAY – Salsa
|Times||Classes & Level|
|19:30 – 20:15||Beginners – Started 30th September|
|20:30 – 21:15||Improver Level 2|
Our classes and events have always provided a safe and friendly night for our class members and general salsa community . We will continue to provide a safe place to dance please ensure you abide by our guidelines.
On arrival we will take your temperature and record the following detailsPlease provide proof of your Covid Passport/ Double Jab Card
Please check into our venues by using the Track and Trace App
If you do not wish to use the app please leave us your details so we can contact accordingly
We mindfully request all attendees have a Lateral Flow Test Before entering our venues. Please enter your lateral flow test results into the NHS app prior to attending this needs to be done at least 2 hours before attending
Please use sanitiser on entry and regularly especially when changing partners
Avoid Touching your eyes nose and mouth
Some couples will want to remain in their social bubble please respect this
Please wear a mask if you feel uncomfortable this is not compulsory and again please respect those who do or don’t wish to wear a mask
If you have felt unwell for the past few days before attending our events and classes please isolate . If you do not feel safe in an environment with people please do not attend .
Before you attend your AS class or events we encourage all attendees to:
- Undertake your own health risk assessment; consider if you wish to attend such an event (taking into account your own age and any health conditions or vulnerabilities).
- At the first sign of any COVID-19 symptoms in yourself you should stay at home. At the first sign of any COVID-19 symptoms in yourself, household member or support bubble, you should stay at home.
- Check for symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss of/change in sense of taste or smell) before travelling to the event. If you, or anyone you live with, have one or more of these symptoms (even if they are mild) you should not attend, and should follow the guidance on testing and self-isolation.
- Not attend the event if you need to self-isolate. Because you have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, are required to isolate after travel, or because you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Use the NHS COVID-19 app and scan our QR code poster on the way into the event, to support NHS Test and Trace.
- We will ask you take a temperature test & demonstrate your COVID-19 status through vaccination record as condition of entry. Please ensure you know how to find your jab information on your NHS App or bring with you your card.
- Adhere to any relevant COVID-19 safety measures in place at the event, including observing directions given by staff.
- TEMPERATURE – (If you have access to a thermometer) Temperature should be 37.7°C and below
- HANDS – Wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds
- FACE – We are still requesting you to wear a face covering as soon as you enter the building, you can remove this when you are on the dance floor. If you go into the Bar area we ask if you can wear your mask too.
- SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart from people where possible in transition areas
- CLEAN / SANITISE YOUR HANDS – Please do this on a regular basis during your lesson. Please be sensible and look after yourself. You should follow government guidelines on hand cleanliness
- COVID TESTING – If you are awaiting test results for whatever reason you must make Lee Hunter aware as soon as possible.
If you have any symptoms or a positive COVID-19 test please inform Lee Hunter as soon as you can to stop any further transmissions. Please follow government guidelines and our code of conduct, this helps to slow down the spread, to keep everyone happy about returning to the things we enjoy the most……Dancing!
- £8 per class paid in advanced Online booking essential , coming soon
- For multiple salsa lessons pay just £2 per extra lesson on the same night
- If you have questions about our classes please visit our FAQs section.
We accept new beginners on these courses up until 3 weeks after the start date.
Salsa lesson taught by Lee at Rollerworld