Monday Nights At Rollerworld Derby
Monday – Salsa Class Night
Mondays are without a doubt our busiest nights – they’re particularly popular because of the free space available to practise after lessons. Two floors are used: one for teaching, the other for practice. Music is played on the practice floor from 9:00pm till 10:00pm.
Free Parking is situated behind Rollerworld.
7:35pm – 8:30pm
- Beginner Salsa Started 3rd September
- Improver Level 2 with Lee
8:30pm – 9:15pm
- Bachata All Levels
8:30pm – opposite floor
- Practice and social dancing.
Classes run all year round including Easter and the Summer up until the second week in December but excludes Bank Holidays. Any class changes will be advertised on our website and social media.
Next Beginner course starts 7th January 2019 at 7:30 pm
- £7 paid on the night (no need to book)
- £6 with NUS Card for first class
- For multiple salsa lessons pay just £3 per extra lesson on the same night
- Dancing only £5 (Absolute Salsa class attendees only)
- Or get a 10 Class Discount Card and pay just £60 for 10 classes – more info inc T&Cs Buy yours here
- If you have questions about our classes please visit our FAQs section.
Free Parking is situated behind Rollerworld
Rollerworld Mansfield Rd Derby DE21 4AW