Monday Nights – Derby
Monday – Salsa Class Night – Rollerworld
Mondays are without a doubt our busiest nights – they’re particularly popular because of the free space available to practise after lessons. Two floors are used: one for teaching, the other for practice. Music is played on the practice floor from 8:30pm till 10:00pm.
Free Parking is situated behind Rollerworld.
7:35pm – 8:20pm
- Improver Level 1 with Laura
- Improver Level 2 with Lee
8:30pm – 9:15pm
- NEW BEGINNER Salsa Course Started 7th Jan NOW FULL
- NEW BACHATA 6wk Course Starts 4th February
8:30pm – Learner Rink
- Practice and social dancing.
Classes run all year round including Easter and the Summer up until the second week in December but excludes Bank Holidays. Any class changes will be advertised on our website and social media.
Next Beginner course starts possibly April/ May 7:35 pm
- £7 paid on the night
- £6 with NUS Card for first class
- For multiple salsa lessons pay just £3 per extra lesson on the same night
- Dancing only £5 (Absolute Salsa class attendees only)
- or get a 4 Week January Pass for £26 (£6.50 per class per person per week) buy yours here
- Or get a 10 Class Discount Card and pay just £60 for 10 classes – more info inc T&Cs Buy yours here
- If you have questions about our classes please visit our FAQs section.
Free Parking is situated behind Rollerworld
Rollerworld Mansfield Rd Derby DE21 4AW