Whether you are organising your office outing, engagement party, wedding reception, retirement do or birthday party – let Absolute Salsa organise the event for you. With over 25 years of organising events and party’s of all different genres you’ll find that we’re simply the best option.
We’ll help you put the event together by bringing atmosphere and warmth to any room and take the stress out of organising everything. You find the venue, we do the rest. We can bring a full lighting rig, PA sound system, dancers, teachers and stacks of enthusiasm.
A full evening with Absolute Salsa
This is a suggested structure of a successful Absolute Salsa evening:
- 6.30pm – Arrival & setup.
- 7.30pm – Doors open.
- 8.00pm – Evening begins with an ice breaker, which involves audience participation. We give a brief demonstration of the lesson and then teach the basic moves of salsa; firstly solo then with a partner. Once the moves and basic rhythm has been mastered we rotate partners, this enables all participants to join in and mingle with everybody else in the room.
- 8.45pm – General dancing. People have the chance to practice the moves with one another.
- 9.30pm – More salsa tuition taking attendees past the basics
- 9.40pm – Until close general dancing to salsa and R&B salsa music.
For the complete evening we come ready with PA system and lighting and salsa music to play during the evening. Please note we do not play mainstream pop, rock or cheese.
Ice breaker option
Alternatively we can start the event with just a 45-90 minute salsa introduction workshop. This generates a great atmosphere to start your event with a bang!
How to book
To reserve a booking you need you to complete the form at the link. Your booking will only be confirmed once we have received your completed form along with 50% of the agreed fee, our address will be emailed to you after we receive a completed form. Please note to submit your form you need to click Subscribe to List, please be assured you will only be contacted in regards to the booking and information we receive about your booking, you will not be added to any of our other lists.
Reviews & Feedback
“Absolute Salsa absolutely fab for your party night. We hired Lee and Sue for a family party where 100 people needed entertaining. None of them had done any salsa before and we were worried how many would take part. It was a fantastic night and Lee is great at encouraging people to join in and feel at ease. He had us in stitches and there were quickly at least 60 people on the dance floor having a great time. We have had loads of great feedback from our guests saying what a fantastic time they had. Tim & Marie “. 2nd September 2017
If you are hiring us and would like to use our promotional shots click below
If you would like to know more please get in touch.